How to Turn Your Hookupjacksonville.com a Hookup into a Serious Relationship
When Nothing Turns to Something
When you started a casual relationship, the rule is not having any string attached. This had worked. Both of you are happy and free. You can enjoy each other’s company without having to give promises nor receive one.
Your relationship was just that. It was just nothing. It was merely about going out and dating without having to dwell on any issues that a real and long-term relationship have. But some feelings struck you without warning. You have fallen with your casual partner. Now what to do?
You want it to be real there is a part of you that is afraid of trying to for in fear that it would ruin whatever you have now. But if you stayed in that situation, you will never know what could have been.
Turning Nothing into Something
Turning your casual relationship into a real one is possible. Big waves nay be coming in your way, but if you know how to turn the ship, you can do it.
1. Stop over analyzing everything. When it comes to the guy or girl you are into, you always feel insecure and mostly unsure of what he feels towards you. In times like this, stop overthinking it. It will not help you at all. It will only distress you and make you feel anxious.
2. Be a little guarded. Where are at our most vulnerable when we are our partner and yet we have in idea where we stand in their life. So when you do not see a clear indication of how he feels about you, divest a little bit. It is nice to be aware of how much you are giving and how much you get in return.
3. Back off a little. Being open on what course you want your relationship to go is not wrong but don’t be too aggressive. It might scare your partner off. Keep on doing things that make you happy without him. If he wants to be a part of it, he would try to make some move on it himself.
4. Make sure that the chemistry you have is not all about sexual. It is not surprising when people think of sexual attraction as something as more than that. Physical connection is important in a long-term relationship, but it is not everything. Make sure that there is something more going on in your relationship. Sex may be the start of it, but it will never be enough to last.
5. When there is doubt, get out. Don’t turn as someone who would wait for a person to see your real worth. If he really appreciates you, you need not prove anything to him. Let go of all the insecurities you have and you will know who the right one for you is.
If you want a real relationship with your casual partner, do not ask for it. You need to demand it. If you are on the same page, you will get it. If not, then at least you are now free to go and move on.
Reading suggestion :READ MORE TIPS